We support and advise you and your family on all aspects of living, whether it’s about relationship problems, sibling rivalry or school worries.
Common issues include:
- Parents fighting
- Sibling animosity or estrangement
- School problems or absenteeism
- Behavioral issues and academic concerns in children and adolescents
- Frequent teasing, bullying, mean behavior or mean gossip at school
- Bullying: Learn how to spot it — and how to protect your child.
If your answer to one of these questions is “yes”, we can facilitate development through the delivery of guidance and counselling activities:
- Struggling how to relate to and bond with your child?
- Does your baby have problems sleeping?
- Wondering how to get your child to listen and cooperate?
- Is your child restless and excitable, does he/she seem “fidgety” and overactive?
- Does your child often wet the bed?